About Me

My photo
Hi, My name is Irene Owens. My greatest passion in life is Art. I love drawing portraits, painting whimsical pictures and illustrating for children. I also collect children's books and hope to one day get one of my own picture books published. I have a shop on Etsy where I sell my prints, hand painted pendants and mirrors. In this blog you will find artists that inspire me, brilliant handmade creations and my own art. I hope you enjoy my posts.

Friday 30 December 2011

Baby Nursery Mirror "Looking into Squirrels House"

I have started making cute hand painted mirrors for decorating nurseries and children's rooms.

'Looking into the Squirrels House' features an adorable squirrel enjoying a lovely cup of acorn tea.

This is a one of a kind hand crafted mirror, nobody else will have a mirror like it!

Available in my Etsy shop  TinyRed




1 comment: