About Me

My photo
Hi, My name is Irene Owens. My greatest passion in life is Art. I love drawing portraits, painting whimsical pictures and illustrating for children. I also collect children's books and hope to one day get one of my own picture books published. I have a shop on Etsy where I sell my prints, hand painted pendants and mirrors. In this blog you will find artists that inspire me, brilliant handmade creations and my own art. I hope you enjoy my posts.

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Valeria Docampo

When it comes to children's illustration, I prefer traditional materials - watercolor and acrylics are my favorite. However, every once in a while I see digital illustrations that I can't help but fall in love with. Valeria Docampo paints beautifully with both traditional materials and digitally, she also combines the two. I think the result is fantastic. Do you agree?











3 comments:

  1. She's inspiring! Thanks for introducing me to a new fabulous illustrator :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Another fantastic artist I knew nothing about! By the way, yesterday I was given a Liebster Blog Award, which I chose to pass on to you, because you well deserve it!It’s all on my blog if you want to check it out...

    Elle X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just divine I agree
    I also just discovered your blog via Elina Ellis Illustrations, and I am glad I did truly enjoying your posts.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete